About Me

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Small Update

 So when I posted my picture above to Chris Creamer's Sports Logo Community (CCSLC) Forum, a kind user named VampyrRabbit suggested me to *quote-unquote* thicken the letters of the lockup slightly, add a third colour, then add outlines to the lockup while keeping the separation, so its CP CP *end quote*. From what I can tell, he means that my logo is a bit too close and the spacing is too little. So I made a few adjustments to the logo, and now it looks like this.


    What I did is modify the dark blue by lightening up a little and tossing in a light blue, so now it becomes a double blue colour scheme. The wordmark is now bigger and the border is installed into the lockup. I'm happy with the result it comes out. Thanks again to VampyrRabbit for helping me improve as a concept artist.

    And just a bit of fun, here are a few more different colour schemes, all as wonderful and beautiful as each other.


    From now on, all of the changes in the lockup are now applied to the whole website. Thanks for reading the update and as always, C&C is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winnipeg Jets Jersey Concept

      Welcome back, folks. You might notice that I've updated the colour scheme of my blog site has gone from dark blue & white to d...